Confidence For Men
Why Do You Want More Confidence?
Men are expected to be confident, confidence is considered a manly trait but experiences in childhood and life, in general, can knock a mans confidence and self-esteem. Maybe you just feel you are not where you want to be in life and you would like some help to get there. I am an expert in helping men just like you to achieve their goals and become the best possible version of themselves.
Benefits of Confidence
- Confident men enjoy better and more abundant relationships with other men and members of the opposite sex.
- Confident men earn more money. Maybe you have missed out on a promotion? Maybe you want some help to get your dream job?
- Confident men can influence other people better, increasing your confidence will help you to become a better leader.
- Women find confidence attractive, women find it attractive when a man is confident so increasing your confidence will help you to meet more women or even keep an existing relationship healthy and get along better with your current partner.
- Being more confident will mean you suffer from less stress, feel less depressed and have lower anxiety.
- If you perceive yourself more positively it will show and other people will start to treat you differently.
Have more energy, capitalize on opportunities, feel happier, braver, more masculine, have a clearer mind and more positive thoughts. The benefits of having more confidence are endless.
What Would You Do With More Confidence?
Would you stop people taking advantage of you?
"He is most powerful who has power over himself" - Seneca
Mark was a shy and insecure young man. His shyness and insecurities lead him to make some costly mistakes that not only hurt himself but the people that he cared about.
He Didn’t Fit In
Mark used to suffer really bad anxiety and he would get anxious in social situations, He didn’t like doing things on his own, even going to the shops by myself was a struggle.
He used to feel uncomfortable and get paranoid in social situations, he was scared to meet new people and so after a difficult divorce he began to isolate himself more and more.
He didn’t know how to deal with his anxiety, the more he focused on it the worse it got and that made him focus on it more. He reached a point where he told himself he couldn’t can’t carry on like it and that’s when he started investing in his personal development. After he started learning about himself and doing things to quieten his mind things began to improve. He started to feel calmer and he was able to become more sociable.
Mark is now committed to helping men decrease their anxiety, increase their self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth so they can be the best version of themselves and live the lives they want to live.
Real men notice they have a problem and deal with it, are you man enough to admit you need help?
"When You Change The Way You See Things The Things You See Change" - Wayne Dyer
"If You Can't Accept Yourself How Is Anyone Else Meant To?" - Mark Stubbles
Do You Like Who You Are?
If you want my help to become someone who likes who he is, become someone who is comfortable in his own skin.